Thursday, May 22, 2008

focused

Woke up bright and early today.

Never remembered being this focused in my life. Feels odd.

Some shitty events continue to unfold but oddly I find this silent strength within me.
And dearie eunice thanks so much for listening and caring and planning and your sms this morning..(Went great!)

Writing feeds my soul, I think. A blog is such a good idea.

Seeing things from a dog's eye view..
Like owner like dog?Like mummy like caspar?
Caspar is usually inactive, sleeps thru out the day,eats too much, shits like there's no tomorrow but I love him all the same. :)
"Forgetting someone you love is like remembering someone you have never met." Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger PiGz said...

Hee. Dun mention it! It's great to know that everything went well for you! :) You go girl!

May 23, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby