Tuesday, May 20, 2008

today.

As I'm typing this its pouring buckets outside. And dare I say there hasn't been a day I'm here that it failed to rain.

I would probably get more sun in Singapore. Not that I'm complaining much.

Aunt Ben cooked such a sumptuous & delicious dinner, we sat round the dining table, talked about the mischievious acts of my lil cousin and it felt like family.
It had been like this most days and I know I'm gonna miss it.

Gotta be up by 5 tomorrow. Am going to smooch rachel silly before I hit the sack.


If I had been sleeping all this while, its time to wake up and chase those dreams..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just online but not see you in. -.-@ I'm going to sleep just wanna say good night before go to bed... I wish you have sweet dream via sweet heart pillow and dreamcatcher...

Good Night..
Pipat

May 21, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby