Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getaway

When the long weekend rolled around, we packed our bags and left for the HIGHLANDS!

We were there last year for my bday... so I pretty much anticipated how its gonna be. Still, its nice to be away from the blazing sun so typical of our island. Temperatures dipped as low as 16 degrees... & it reminded me fondly of the oh-so-cool outdoors in Tokyo.

Having the cool-as-mint winds caressing my cheeks with a hot cup of hot choc from Starbucks. Heaven. Pure pleasure is really in the simplest things :)




I got my wish of riding on the carousel. Pure glee. Me thinks I'm jus really a lil girl having to act all grown-up. ha.
With the group..

Us on the carousel,snapping away :)
The trip there was pretty crazy due to the weekend. It took forever to reach & we had to wait for ages to check-in. The more popular rides were so packed that queues seem never-ending. Not for the patience-challenged folks like me.
I feel more like a spa getaway.. Having my tired body kneaded & prodded, easing all the knots in my tired shoulders amidst serene & lush greenery, with Richard Clayderman in the background & the faint scent of fresh roses lingering.. wrapping up with a milk soak that's oh so luxurious..
I'm so gonna make this a reality soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

hey ger hows u? miss u lots! hows ur new work? geez meet up soon wor! btw my blog is babyeva.blogspot.com

April 8, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby