Monday, February 11, 2008

Gatherings & good old cheer

CHEERS!!!!!!



Its been such a long time since I enjoyed CNY...Seeing the once familiar faces brings back so much memories. I have been especially close to not just the cousins I spent my childhood with, but also the uncles & aunts long before they started their own families.

I remember my yet to be married aunts in the other room, chit chatting before bed, and my uncles snoozing in that tiny but cozy living hall, lined by mattresses. I still remember being chided by my grandma for wanting to sleep in the living hall, just like my uncles cos i thought that cool and fun.

I can't believe how time flies. I now have cousins who are at a strapping 1.8m or taller, and they are only about 16!

Its a pity we don't catch up that often. But the smiles that go around & the genuine concern is so heartwarming. I so wanna do this again.

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby