Monday, February 4, 2008

Early morning trains

I can't remember the last time I took the train in the early morning of 7-8ish, where every working adult depended on daily to get to work on time.

Everywhere I turn, people moved at an amazing speed. It was like their heels were on fire, gunning for a race except there clearly wasn't any prize. I wish I could be unaffected by this organised mayhem. If work starts at 9, I'm not gonna want to get all ruffled up before I even step into the office lift.
So i plug in my mp3 & try to block out the uncertainties of the day or ignore the heaviness in my eyes that threaten to overcome me.

A friend once told me, he much prefered taking buses to trains. He said he could always enjoy the scenery when in the bus & because of the seating arrangement( back facing ), he would not feel awkward about where to rest his eyes in case he didn't want to shut them.

As we all know, the seats in out trains are made to face each other, & many times we as human beings tend to look or stare at things out of the extraordinary, or simply out of curiosity and boredom.Many times I have been subjected to what I'll rather save my peepers from...like a pair of prepubescent teen in uniforms fondling openly, people wearing fugly torn slippers & women in skirts with obvious hairy(unshaved!) legs... On a normal uneventful ride, I'm sure most of us inevitably shift our attention to the most attractive person in your vicinity :) Afterall, its human nature to admire beauty.

What a tiring day I had.. I can't wait for CNY to come & its not cos of the hongbaos/goodies/gatherings.....urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby