Saturday, February 2, 2008

My gals

It was dear Rin's big night,which explains the lovely slideshow.Turns out it was the lovely bride's birthday as well. Double bliss. I'm so gonna miss the gals. Sigh. Although we couldn't catch up as often as we liked,(due to differing schedules, personal commitments) we always have so much to say.

Thanks for.. waking me up early in the mornings by calling my room. Although I was still in dreamland, it makes me smile knowing I'm gonna have great company for lunch later!

Thanks for the little gifts of candies or goodies/encouraging notes in my mail box..Its nice to know I'm being thought of..

Thanks for coming to my room to chat even if just touched down from a 12 hour flight..Its so heartwarming to hear a familiar voice..

Thanks for your little treats, bread rolls & muffins before i go off for flight, sharing medications & internet connection..

&... for laughing at " THANKS FOR WAITING!!" I'll always remember that :)

Till we meet again! I hope soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby