Friday, May 9, 2008

Excited!

Well I'm writing again & I'm so excited about tomorrow!!!

I actually have tonnes to do.. like making sure I have packed all I need for my 10 day vacation,

send out a few mails before I leave, bathe my dogs, made sure no outstanding cc bills left unpaid..

When I reach BKK I'm going to:

- spend quality time with my ridiculously adorable lil cousins
- pick up a few thai phrases
- learn to cook tom yam soup
- Shop for cheap and nice lingerie & clothes & accessories (what else!)
- Shop for bestie's stuffs
-Get snacks for pple back home
-Play babysitter to my lil cousins;paint, draw, read, whatever..
- Meet Kelly on a weekend to chinatown
- Go Chatuchak
-Apply lots & lots of sunscreen
-Exercise
-Plan my career move
- Think positive & be positive
-Enjoy cheap massage (muahaha)
-Be refreshed & recharged
- Take lotsa pictures
- Update blog with interesting pics & events

Its gonna be hard not being able to see you smile; but thinking of you brings a smile to my face. :)

-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, off for a hol. i need one too. will u be back on 24th? meet up go timbre?

May 10, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger esta said...

ok sure babe! I missed u the other time we went to Big Fish..
So much to catch up on.. Till then!

May 11, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby