Monday, May 12, 2008

No pictures!

Due to some technical difficulties & slow internet connection, no pictures can be loaded!

Pity.

Anyhow, I went to this mall called "The Mall", & came back with some decent purchases.. Will be heading to chatuchak in a few days & be seeing the same stuffs, so I guess I will be saving the best for last!

Anyway, they have Morgan & Playboy lingerie, I didn't know! I want them all!
They are of such good quality plus they come in such feminine yet racy designs. Think baby pink with white lace trimmings or racy red and black combi. Makes me wonder why Singapore has none of those. You could get a blah one back in SIN for an even higher price. Totally not worth it.

No wonder girls always come to Bangkok to get their triumph fix. Triumphs back home can be a startling 50 bucks.. Over here, its about 300 baht which works out to be under 20 actually.
Plus some designs are totally exclusive, like the halter style. :)

Well, for a start its been raining since I got here. So unlike the scorching weather typical of Bangkok. I wonder why.. this renders my sunscreen redundant.

In 2 days I'm gonna have time for stuffs of my own..(they'll both be in school) cos I have been playing Big Sis & enjoying it.. Bringing my cousin to Mac's, buying them ice cream, playing arcade games, reading & colouring before bedtime.. the list is endless.

Its a nice place at my uncle's.. Nice & spacious and always filled with laughter; thanks to the exuberant lilttle one. She's always twirling and dancing, laughing and giggling.
I find it so amusing that she's always blabbering; none of it I could understand.. but its like so adorable I want to pick her up and smother her with my kisses lol!

Enough of mindless ramblings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby