Thursday, August 21, 2008

Closer


I'm gonna watch the movie "Closer" again. This time with an utterly different perspective.


Then again, the quotes are just unforgettably sexy.


Random:


Dan: When I get back, please tell me the truth.

Alice: Why?

Dan: Because I'm addicted to it. Because without it, we're animals. Trust me.


Alice: How can one man be so endlessly disappointing?

Dan: That’s my charm.


Alice: I’m waiting for you.

Dan: What are you waiting for?

Alice: I’m waiting for you to leave me.


Anna: Love bores you.

Dan: No. It disappoints me.
Anna: Why do you swear eternal love when all you want is excitement?


And my fave one of all:


Alice: Is it because she's successful?

Dan: No. It's because... she doesn't need me.


"If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby