Saturday, July 26, 2008

Packing

I dun even know why I bother to clean/pack my room.

Cos I'm really a slob when it comes to keeping things neat & tidy..They could be, but not for long I assure you.

But I guess I needed to, or at least I tried. So I spent the day sorting & tossing, cleaning the dusty top shelves, mopped up the floor, laughed & reminisced over old pictures, rediscovering stuffs I never knew/forgot existed..Emotions continue to run amok but i tried to ignore them, the best I could.

My girly indulgence..
My effort at going green, with style of cos. Plastic bags are a nuisance anyhow.

I banish dust from the crevices daintily; its a face puff from some korean makeup store.(works great everytime!)



3d stickers on my lappy. I got them from japan & pieced the bits into this design.



Shades & timepieces dun have to cost much but they make a statement.


I keep random mags for beauty & make up tips.


Myriad accessories to pretty up a simple outfit. Bling bling!

Bought from Daiso; great for anything I use it for my nail colours.


















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog change so pinkies~!

August 2, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby