Monday, July 14, 2008

Opportunist.

I don't like all that is happening at home now.

Home to me, is a familiar ground, a place where u know so well. It may not be perfect, or the very perception of people's ideal.

My home is far from ideal, and that's the way it has been for as long as I remember.

But when someone unknown starts showing up & making changes to the space I call my own, all I want to do is to lash out and scream. I say unknown because I think I do not know the underlying motives, if any.


It makes me anxious, yet helpless at the same time. Being prey to circumstance is such a nuisance.

I have enough on my plate now. Too much, in fact.

I need peace, serenity & a promise that things will not go the other way.

God, please take away my nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby