Saturday, July 5, 2008


What have u learnt about yourself today?

Yepz its Sat!
How the week whizzes you by! Well, my work week has been cut short by this impromptu blessing in disguise incident. Feeling merry cos going to ktv later with my fave people :) I love singing!! Pictures be up later.

Friends. Where would we be without them?
Sometimes u find friendships in unexpected places. Its important that friends see who you are & accept & love u jus the way you are.

I'm really grateful for someone who actually tells me stuffs about me that no one does.

Riding in the car, we went thru lengthy conversations, flitting from one topic to another.

We all go thru different experiences in life & as such, exhibit behaviour that might eventually become a character trait. That is why i think its so important to be self-aware at different stages of one's life. At the end of the day, I just hope to become a better person.

Self improvement books are awesome sometimes & provide great insight but its nothing compared to a friend who will not only talk to you, but with you & at you. Awesome.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby