Thursday, July 17, 2008

busy.


When the going gets tough, the weak goes shopping :p

The damage: Wait till the (dreaded) bill comes.

The items: Shades, grey cami and long cardi in cobalt blue,cute grey dress with cute buttons,metallic silver peep-toe pumps,& some random stuffs from Daiso plus an expensive haircut & styling tips for sexy hair lol.

Has been a dizzy week. Glad the weekend's rolling round again.
Am going to have a fruitful & enjoyable one. Movie with colleagues, meeting my very much-missed batchgals for coffee & borders thereafter. And then gliding (I hope!) with my fave people on Sun. Can't wait.

Have a smashing weekend.. I literally live for Fridays, its my fave day of the week.. & well I happen to be born on a late fri night. :) Little wonder I love fridays & am a night person.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby