Tuesday, August 12, 2008

good news all round..

So many things goin on at once! buzzing with positivity now.:)

Mum got promoted, we're welcoming 2 new members into our family unit; Kelvin & soon to be little one. Things are looking rosy and will be if we choose to believe.

I'm finding meaning & fulfilment in my work, not all things come easy, but overcoming challenges is part of what makes it worthwhile. Enjoying friendships & great company, rekindling old ones and making new ones!

Happiness is truly a state of mind.

Something came to me whilst on the train ride home. I made a mental note to remember it so I may quote it here for all tired & (temporary-despaired souls):

Setbacks in life, they matter.

Pay attention to each & every crossroad you encounter for when they blow over, which they eventually will, you are left with a stronger spirit, a renewed strength and tenacity and a certain pride that life's obstacles have failed to overtake you, yet again.

If u had 60 minutes, allow yourself to wallow for 5 and fight the remaining 55. It'll be hard not to win. I believe and have faith that whoever is above those clouds will not put in my path what I cannot overcome. You should too. Above all, love yourself. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger PiGz said...

Truly, happiness is a state of mind! It's good to see that u're equipped with such positivity. U go girl! :)

August 16, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby