Sunday, October 19, 2008

Changing faces

I like photography. Paintings & drawings.

An emotion, memory, captured on film or canvas is simply priceless. Looking at old pictures is like stopping time to revisit a place u once were.

I clearly remembered the emotions I felt and the things running thru my mind as the images were captured..

People change and faces alter as time goes by. Document it.

Every moment matters. Even the ones that break you down and make you cry so hard it hurts. They played a part in shaping who we are today.

I like this best. :)




Someone dear had this habit of snapping pictures of me when I wasn't aware.
A snapshot in the midst of a conversation, another of a pout or a tentative smile while daydreaming.
Yet those always turned out to be the best pictures. Of cos I became aware after awhile and even got irritated at times when I don't feel like it, especially with bad hair days and in between bouts of pms.
I never understood why you needed to steal shots of me each time we met.
When I asked, your answer touched my heart. And it felt special.
I have an inquiring mind, and am constantly probing out of you. I couldn't have missed the reasons, yet I needed to hear.
Clearly an open book, but I had decided it was an unfinished puzzle, trying to fix the pieces that didn't belong. Apologies are for days long gone, lessons are mine for keeps.
These are for the days when your collection ceased to continue, or gone for good..They aren't images only for your eyes in that trusty phone of yours now,but well.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby