Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The 26th of September

Nope, the night does not come before the day.

For starters, I have yet to get the pics from Dave,( still editing I suppose; but soon) the photographer of Kev & Jas's special day. Also, I have no program to resize the large file size for the images so its taking forever to load.

So for the lovely, bubbly people who made that day memorable, I suggest sending me your email so I could forward when I get the images from Dave, alrighty?..

Well the funniest thing of the day was being a Ms. Piggy in the Chinese horoscope, I had to literally go hide in my room when the groom comes to pick the bride.(Some age old chinese tradition cum superstition)

Then, I was ALMOST happily forgotten amidst all the cheers, till the very last minute when everyone was leaving. (Thank god sis remembered..)

Quite random though:

Sis Jasmine & I at Dinner..

That's how weddings should be: Cheers, people who matters, pretty flowergirl & red petals..

Us in the day.. Jasmine smiling her usual smile :)

I really love this one, so sassy & smart. Sweet.

Bride & Groom & their nice, cozy room.
Lady Entourage
More. Later.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey you can use paint to save yr pictures to make the file size smaller

October 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby