Friday, October 10, 2008

I always liked the scene in movies where the bride tosses her bouquet to the bridesmaids(presumably) cos it seemed like so much fun! If I were the bride,I would take a quick glance behind and purposely aim at the boys.. How comical it must be! Imagine the bewildered look. Priceless.:p

Posing with sis's bouquet while she did her dress change.

Rachel & family headed back to Bangkok days ago. Missing her already. Not only is she bright,chatty,sweet, adorable, she is so endearing affectionate. She would come wrap her arms (& legs) around me, smooch me silly and follow me around, with me holding her little hand. Gonna make it a point to save a bit so I can go visit them in Bangkok again.
BKK in April 09, anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why april?

October 12, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger esta said...

so its months away and that allows me to save (for shopping of course) and I'm an april baby

October 13, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby