Saturday, December 27, 2008

Unwrapped..gifts i love!

My Xmas gift to myself! One has gotta travel in style.
Love that patent red.
My bedside companion.. a sweet lil ballerina twirling to the tune"U are my sunshine" :) such a sweet tinkling melody. I figured it looks kinda lonely so that explains Mr. blue florals..

From the babe who insists to wrap despite the very crammy pasta mania table amidst our food.. :p
An uber cute coaster! Jus what i need for my mug in office!
The statement on coaster? AGREED.
I must have been an awesome BFF huh if not why i got both the coaster & Paris Hilton pouch. :p Your handwritten cards always so full of words n heart..Still have the one on my 18th birthday onwards.
A very pleasant surprise. Purple rain tulips:)

I sprinkled water to keep them fresh and the droplets shimmer like lil diamonds on the petals. So pretty.
I wanna go sit down with pen and paper in hand for some resolutions in 2009. On hindsight, certain events are pretty much blessings in disguise.

Its a popular saying that when u fail to plan, u plan to fail. But again, some wisdom & a little flexibility for minor hiccups? Still very much needed.:)
Later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby