Sunday, December 14, 2008

Humppfffffffttt.

Who knew packing stuff can be such tedious work. Just one wardrobe-ful of clothes & what-nots is enough to give me a minor headache.

Should I bother with categorising I wonder?

Maybe its the weather. I jus feel like lying in bed, curled up with elmo & a good book. Since I dug up old pics, shall do a nostalgic entry. Some pics made me laugh out loud.

At times I marvel at how everyone around me had blossomed.:)

ok here goes:


My one & only lil sis. Who is gonna be mummy to my nephew very soon.


I dressed her up this way; she came up with the poses for the camera everytime:p
She has this pixie face with an impish smile & boundless energy. High-pitched voice & complain to our maid i bully her but actually is she bully me. LOL.

Cousin ah Derrrrrrr (as pronounced by my cutiepie cousin) & moi. He's gross; dig nose still put arm on me. My childhood playmate..i love him la.. sorry i broke your ultraman's hand many years ago but u didnt break my barbie's hand lol..

Our "little bfs". I think mine more handsome. rite. :p
We were told to hug for the pic, although he didnt look too enthusiastic.



My 1 yr old celebration!
From left: cousin De, myself, Lil bf, cousin Jingwen
Proof that kids many yrs ago are more obedient; do as told to sit pretty for the camera.

Last but not least.. my beloved grandma.
Mah mah as we affectionately call. Many of our behaviours are learnt in the childhood years and this amazing woman gave me so much, so unconditionally. Someone with a strong & steely demeanour, yet does her maternal duties with unwavering love and dedication.
The world can tumble around her and yet she keeps to her duties and still manage that signature smile; this to me is true dignity.
A humanitarian, the strays at old Boon Keng have her to thank cos without fail, a bag of leftover dinner would sit waiting for the "cat auntie" to distribute daily.

She loves to travel and would be proud of me that I once set foot in many lands, I know. Been years since she passed on, but I'll never forget that smile.
When she smiles, her whole face smiles, eyes too. That one, they say, has to come from the heart :)
I love u, mah mah. Am glad i told her everytime till the last. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps: Gotta hurry with the packing of stuff for sale.but will leave out lingerie.. due to the below msn conversation with Cousin Deeerrr hahah:

Melvin.. A good 2009 ahead... says:
for those lingeries.. u put on ebay or wad.. sg alot of siao guys..

twirl.tap.smile.gym visits paying off! says:
orh.. haha

*Speaking of smile, someone is making me smile alot nowadays..Like the thoughtfulness & the gd vibes..:)

2 Comments:

Blogger RR said...

feels like it was just yesterday when i was still 'tong tong hee' jumping around here and there and now i am like a fat pig so hard to move around haha you bring up the good ol memories man and u should let everyone know u like to record yr singing on the tape recorder, push me to play barbie with yr friend elaine than play with me yrself and once had a shattered glass stuck on yr ass haha

December 15, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger esta said...

hahaha 'tong tong hee' really man! wat a classic. :p u super talkative that time. Oh pls dunno which idiot broke some glass and it flew to the sofa and I'm so heng to sit on it lol.Thought I was gonna die then!...now still have phobia of broken glass.

December 15, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter html


Simple, Starving to Be Safe - Daphne Loves Derby